Gardiner Foundation is currently looking for an experienced professional to join our team in the new role of Executive Assistant (EA). The EA will be a key member of the team, responsible for providing high level administrative support to our Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
About Gardiner Foundation
Gardiner Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation with the purpose to manage the investment of funds to maximise benefits to all sectors of the Victorian dairy industry and to Victorian dairying communities. Our vision is for thriving, vibrant Victorian dairy communities where people want to live, work and invest.
Since its inception in 2000, Gardiner Foundation has contributed over $90 million towards programs and projects that focus on research & innovation, people & community development, and industry strategic support.
As Gardiner Foundation moves into a new strategic phase, we have a unique opportunity for an experienced professional to join our team in the new role of Executive Assistant (EA). The EA will be a key member of the team, responsible for providing high level administrative support to our Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
About the role
Working closely with the CEO, the EA will be an important daily support responsible for the efficient management of the CEO’s diary, emails, phone calls and travel arrangements, as well as being a key conduit for the team and our stakeholders. The EA will provide seamless support of the CEO’s activities related to formal meetings, projects, actions, and decisions.
Some key responsibilities of the role include:
- Supporting the CEO with diary management, travel arrangements, organising attendance at conferences and meetings, and collating required documentation.
- Ensure the CEO is fully prepared for all upcoming commitments including necessary briefings, papers, travel arrangements, parking etc.
- Preparing, contributing to and quality assuring a range of written material, including briefs, agenda papers, reports, talking points, presentations, background briefings and stakeholder correspondence.
- Implement initiatives to enhance internal staff communications and processes.
- Support the preparation of agendas for CEO meetings; attend meetings as required; produce and distribute subsequent minutes and action items.
- Building and maintaining strong, positive, and constructive relationships within the team and all Gardiner Foundation stakeholders.
We are looking for someone with:
- 5+ years’ experience providing executive support in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated high-level administrative and executive assistant skills.
- Proficiency using the suite of Microsoft Office programs, Adobe Acrobat and other management software and apps.
- Strong relationship building skills including the ability to work with a range of stakeholders with diverse working styles.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including a demonstrated capacity for supporting the development of reports, submissions, and briefings.
- Strong organisational skills and the capability to successfully manage competing priorities, maintain attention to detail and meet deadlines.
- Current drivers’ licence
- Professional development and support.
- Hybrid working arrangements.
- Competitive total remuneration.
Download a full Position Description
For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Allan Cameron, Chief Executive Officer, Gardiner Foundation 0437 296 955.
To apply, please forward a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Application Closing date: Friday, 24th November 2023