Each year Gardiner Dairy Foundation offers community grants of up to $5000 to organisations in Victorian dairy communities. These grants are funded by Gardiner and distributed by the Foundation for Rural and Regional Renewal (FRRR).
This initiative forms part of Gardiner Dairy Foundations commitment to strengthen dairy communities, through our People Development portfolio. The aim of this program is to strengthen small Victorian dairy communities, by helping build their capacity to deal with local issues and enhance existing community infrastructure.
Every year Gardiner Dairy Foundation allocates $120,000 to support the continuation of this well regarded community grants program.
Since it began in 2003 over $2 million has been successfully funded to 445 grants across the Victorian dairy community. On average every dollar invested by Gardiner Dairy Foundation receives additional leverage of $3.05 in cash or in-kind contributions.
Applications invite organisations which:
- Are not-for-profit with an ABN or Incorporation Number.
- Are in each of the three Victorian dairy regions – Gippsland, South-Western and Northern Victoria. Projects must be located in these dairy regions, or directly benefit residents of these regions.
- Priority will be given to projects that assist in strengthening small rural communities of less than 5,000; building their capacity to deal with local issues or enhancing existing community infrastructure.
- Projects must commence after July 2020 and must offer a clear public benefit, be for charitable purposes, and address a need in the community.
- Letters of support and quotes strengthen applications and are highly regarded.
- Grant recipients will be notified in June 2020, and invited to attend a formal presentation ceremony in Melbourne in July to receive their grant.
Before applying, please review the Guidelines carefully.
FRRR uses an online grants administration system. Applications for the 2020 Gardiner Dairy Foundation Working in Dairy Communities Small Grants program will be submitted via FRRR’s Grants Gateway online portal.
Ensure there are only numbers in your budget, or the auto-calculate function won’t work – i.e. do not include commas, full stops or dollar signs – only numbers.
For more information about the ‘Working in Dairy Communities’ ~ Small Grants program visit frrr.org.au
Or contact them at Phone: 1800 170 020 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are now closed and will reopen 1 February 2021